One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Avneesh Garg

Advocate Avneesh Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Avneesh Garg has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Garg provides services in various field of civil laws, Arbitration & Conciliation, Copyright Patent & TM, Service & Employment, Property Dispute, Corporate Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Avneesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3184/2003
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Legal Advice Videos






Popular Reviews

deepak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Avneesh Garg aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
jatin roy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
We are satisfied and happy. He saved our property. Thanks
Over 3 months ago
Uday Bhushan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was humble, knowledgeable, and guided me as required by my matter.
Over 3 months ago
Rahul Bajaj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adorned with impeccable knowledge, sharp experience and expertise blended with high professional and ethical values, I would thank almighty that I get in touch with this lawyer. I seen Avneesh ji in courtroom while he was arguing for some other case.
Over 3 months ago
p n banerjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He gives very fair advice. I am thankful to him for bearing with me despite my over inquisitive habits (age related ;-))
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Avneesh Garg

Q: Person cheated me he was already married can I take action against him

There is a person i met at an online matri website. initially we chatted n became friends. later he said he hasnt recovered frm a previous breakup. so i consoled n supported as a friend. then, he proposed and we went on. suddenly said that girl came back n he wants to marry her. when i asked to leave me then, he didnt want to. We met at kolkata to decide the same. But lot of unwated things happened then. He had lied about his name, place of stay. Now he is saying he is married to that girl since 3 years and showing some fb profile as proof. What action can I take?

Advocate Avneesh Garg answered
you have to file a complaint against him. However, you need to consult a lawyer cum consultant before taking any action.

Q: On buying DDA flat municipal corporation number is allotted or not

when a plot is purchased from govt. DDA can i know does DDA/ MCD provide municipal corporation number, Allotment of a permanent and specific number to each individual property,

Advocate Avneesh Garg answered
Yes. There has to be number identifying the property without which the allotment is not possible by DDA.

Q: Elder brother in law operated locker after death of joint owner

Recently my father in law died. He was living with the elder son. He had a joint account and joint locker with the elder brother. He operated the account and locker after father in laws death and now he is claiming that there is nothing in the lockers. What action can we take in this situation? Is it legal what elder brother in law did?

Advocate Avneesh Garg answered
it is not legal what he did. You need to file a complaint against him. A suit should also be filed for recovery.

Q: fraud affidavit given by my uncle using my mothers identity

hello, i have a flat in my mothers uncle and aunt made a false affidevit take a light connection of that flat making affidevit inmy mothers name and using her false signature and put aunts picture on affidevit...they took the stamp on my mothers name using false i knew about that i got a certified copy from power house now as it is my family matter so i have warned them as they r using our flat so can i file a 420 case...any time period is there to file the case in this fraude case .the affidevite is four yrs old.what is section and punishment under this offence

Advocate Avneesh Garg answered
You should make a complaint within three years of your attaining the knowledge. However, it is advisable to make the complaint immediately.

Q: Can be claim land if we are staying there for more then 15 years

We have house constructed in Bangalore 1993 and have been living there since then. All the documents are in our favor. But on one day we received a notice from a person who claims that he has the certain piece of land(10*15) which was sold to him by the owner of the land. Owner of the land is deceased now. My question is, the one who is claiming the land, will he get benefit out of it? How can he claim the land when we are staying there from past 20 years and he is arising this issue suddenly after so much gap ?

Advocate Avneesh Garg answered
To answer your query, your documents as well as his documents are required to be perused. In any case, if he has a genuine claim and if was not known to your being therein possession etc., which seems to be difficult for him to ignore, then only he has a case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Avneesh Garg

Can Advocate Avneesh Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Avneesh Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Avneesh Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Avneesh Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Avneesh Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Avneesh Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Avneesh Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Avneesh Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Avneesh Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Avneesh Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Avneesh Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Avneesh Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.