One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shweta Sharma

Advocate Shweta Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash Part 1, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shweta Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shweta Sharma's office is in Greater Kailash Part 1, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shweta Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shweta Sharma Amazon promised to give cash back but still not received Should I resign if the boss ask me not to come to the office anymore