Complaint against employer for exploitation of laborers

i am working as angan wadi worker in .viyyampet project,boddam sector ,paturu village in vizianagaram district andhrapradesh since 2003.our angan wadi helper retiered from her services in 2014. since then no helper is appointed in the vacancy.since then i alone has been doing both the duties for single renumeration. it causes so much of physical and mental stress to me .i requested the higher officials to appoint a helper to me, but there is no use.they ansered me that roaster of reservation to that post is to ST categuery where there is no population of STs in our village . what is the cause may be i was the sufferer. can i file a suit againist the authorities on my suffering and their exploitation of my labour by giving single pay for the two duties

Answers (1)

First you to file a complaint with your District Collector with all facts, your sufferings and also send same copy to the Director of Child and Women welfare Department. District Collector can solve your grievenice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

My wife has applied for spouse ground transfer on 26-02-2018 in Union Bank of India. Till now there has been no response from the management of Union …

Read More

I am wiling to start a new company. I am planning to hire 4 people at a monthly salary of 20,000 per month. Do i need to deduct and deposit provident …

Read More

We work in a government company which is a subsidiary of another company. Due to losses, the holding company may close this subsidiary company. We are…

Read More

I was working in a IT company frim 2017 january till 2018 april..i have resigned from the compny but now the company is not providing my experience ce…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue