Complaint against employer for exploitation of laborers

i am working as angan wadi worker in .viyyampet project,boddam sector ,paturu village in vizianagaram district andhrapradesh since 2003.our angan wadi helper retiered from her services in 2014. since then no helper is appointed in the vacancy.since then i alone has been doing both the duties for single renumeration. it causes so much of physical and mental stress to me .i requested the higher officials to appoint a helper to me, but there is no use.they ansered me that roaster of reservation to that post is to ST categuery where there is no population of STs in our village . what is the cause may be i was the sufferer. can i file a suit againist the authorities on my suffering and their exploitation of my labour by giving single pay for the two duties

First you to file a complaint with your District Collector with all facts, your sufferings and also send same copy to the Director of Child and Women welfare Department. District Collector can solve your grievenice.