Complaint against company for not giving remuneration

01-Apr-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
I Had Completed Job Of A Company.The Company Is Showing Non-Submission Of Work Through An E-Mail By Their Arbitrary Court Advocates & Lots Of Unnecessary Contempts Of Law.They Are Not Willing To Give The Remuneration Or Income From Them.What Is The Best Way To Ward Off This Problem & Gain My Income?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
579 votes
The condition of the job and the content of mail has to be examined. without going through the issue can not be answered.
Also company has already started arbitration process. the query is right but the info is inadequate
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
917 votes
It's totally bed behavior of your employer. The employee has right to get the salary. If any report not submitted then the salary may not be withhold. You should file the payment of wages application before the labour court and also demand for the interest and penalty to the court. Court order to the employer to pay the amount of salary.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."