One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Narendra Amin

Advocate Narendra Amin

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThaltej, Ahmedabad
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Cyber Crime, High Court, Labour & Service, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Narendra Amin has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Narendra Amin has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cyber Crime, Medical Negligence, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Narendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2017. He is a member of the Gujrat High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/2293/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Narendra Amin. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Narendra Amin

Q: What legal action can be taken against a misbehaving person

If the chairman of the resident society or any person in the residence society talks or behaves with a lady in an inappropriate manner, then as a citizen what action i can take and which law applys in these cases?

Advocate Narendra Amin answered
It's case falling under IPC. Sections can be decided what words were spoken to her. That will decide the course whether the offence is cognizable or non cognizable. As a citizen if the lady complains to police you can be good witness or you may choose to inform the police in person or writing.

Q: Captured my picture without my permission

There is some guys which capture a kind of nude type picture without my permission and they call it joke. So can i do any action against them ?

Advocate Narendra Amin answered
If it is without your permission it would be a breach of law under IT act 2000 as well as an offensive act under indian penal code. it has to be seen that have they published it on any platform or transmitted to other persons and misused the contents.

Q: What to do GERI has refused to release me from service

My parent department is Roads and building department. My post is Executive Engineer(elect). I was transferred to GERI, Vadodara( Irrigation dept) on deputation and joined duty on 2/2/18 as Ex. Engr. ( Elect). In May Government cancelled the post of Ex. Engr. ( Elect) in GERI which was already under abeyance during my joining at GERI. Now they gave me posting against Geologist I and as Geologist I . I protested this as work of Geologist I are totally different from Ex. Engr. ( Elect). I requested to repatriate and relieve me from GERI so that my parent department may give me another posting. But GERI is denying to relieve me. Can I challenge their order and what are the possibilities?

Advocate Narendra Amin answered
your narration shows clear breach of service law however documents/ orders have to be examined and departmental rules are to be seen in any case it is not rational on the face of it therefore certainly you can challenge it in the High court.

Q: What to do an employee is giving suicidal threats

We are running an educational institute and the management has been threatened more than once by the Principal that she will commit suicide or her husband will commit suicide. What are the remedies available and what are the consequences the trust may face?

Advocate Narendra Amin answered
first of all is it a verbal threat or written threat ? in both the case you have to approach the local police station with a written petition against the principal and seek the remedies under law. police should take preventive action.

Q: What to do if indian oil is not accepting court order

I am exservicemen working in Indian oil. I have also received a offer letter from ESIC. I have approached to Gujarat high court and the decision comes in my favor but still Indian oil is not accepting the order & not even present in court. What can I do? Plz suggest.

Advocate Narendra Amin answered
if they are not obeying courts order as you said please approach the high court again by filing contempt petition. simultaneously you shall pray for the same relief which was earlier granted by the high court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Narendra Amin

Can Advocate Narendra Amin represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Narendra Amin can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Amin?

When you meet with Advocate Narendra Amin for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Amin?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Amin, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Amin?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Amin, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Narendra Amin?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Narendra Amin regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Narendra Amin?

The cost of hiring Advocate Narendra Amin can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.