An issue in Seniority for reserve panel selection

1 A.Das selected from Reserve Panel vide UPSC letter dt.12/07/2013 for the result declared on 07/10/2011 & joined on Sept.2013 from Adv. of April 2011. Dr.S.K.Dwivedi and A.S.Kadam for Advt. of March 2009 for which UPSC declared result on 17/12/2012 and offered by Ministry on 28/12/2012, joined by the individual on 12/02/2013 and 03/04/2013. Another H.D.Pradeep applied for Advt. August 2011, result declared by UPSC 01/11/2012, Ministry's letter dated 07/11/2012. Kindly fix the Seniority.

Answers (1)

307 votes

your seniority counted when you joined the department. advertise notifications are not the way to prove your seniority. so proper joining into office is the right way to fix the per your info H.D. Pradeep joind his office on nov.2012, A.Das join his office on sep 2013 and the issue is Dr. S.K. Dwivedi and A.S. Kadam received their joining letter on dec 2012 but joined their office on feb 2013 and mar 2013 . HD pradeep is senior as per their joining date. thereafter dr s.k dwivedi and a.s. kadam is second senior and lastly a.das as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles