One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoButibori CIDCO, Nagpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2010. He is a member of the Nagpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6245/2010
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Nagpur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • District Court, Wardha
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

Q: What to do if company is not accepting resignation in india

My Name is I was working with PVT Ltd company. But after 1.5 yr company has not confirmed me, actually they have to confirm me after six month from the date of Joining but they have not confirm me & not increase my salary, I resign two time but they have not accepted the same and force me to retian in organization after 1.7 year I have resign but resignation not accepted by employer and not provided me the reliving letter and document also they have not provided me salary for 37 day's can file the police case to get the salary. In appointment letter they have mention that I have to work for 2year otherwise I have pay one month gross salary to the company. but this clause is only on appointment letter, I have not sign any bond or not on any stamp papar. Request you to kindly advise can I file the case against the company.

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade answered
You can leave the job by either giving notice or payment in lieu of notice. The relations between the employer and employee are primarily governed by the Appointment Letter. The Company's policies and procedures are the supplimentary aspects. The constitution of India provides the fundamental right to every person to choose the profession of his choice and any agreement contrary to this is invalid. By putting the clause in service regulation that it is company's discretion to accept the notice or not is against the provisions of constitution of India. Hence company can not threaten you by showing this clause. The Company cannot force you to serve the entire notice period or can not retain can file complaint if they didnt respond you.good luck.

Q: Legality of giving resignation during maternity leave in India

Hi, I am on maternity leave right now and wish to resign during maternity leave in India. I have already received 3 months maternity leave salary. I plan to resign now as that I can give them 3 months notice period as per the contract. My questions are: 1. Do I have to go to work and serve the notice period? 2. Am I entitled to receive the rest 3 months salary if I don't go to work to serve the notice period but just resign. 3.can I give my resignation after maternity leave in India?

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade answered
As per latest modification in the law the maternity leave can be extended by an organization from present three months to six months of maternity leave. But maternity benefits can be revoked by that organization in case a women employee changes the job during that period. A working women also has right to ask for light jobs during pregnancy. you may attend your work or you can extend your maternity leave for next 3 months. don't worry you can take your salary during maternity leave as per Act. you can resign but think about your upcoming baby future. extend your maternity leave for 3 months.

Q: Legal action against mental & physical harassment by boyfriend

I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 and 1/2 years and since one year I am trying to break it because he always tohures me harrases me beats me abuse me with bad words. And on may 6 2018 when I finally broke up after some days i.e. Day before yesterday he asked to meet and took my thumb on a stamp paper by forcing me and saying that if dnt give thumb he will tell everything to my mother whether she dies or not he doesn't care. Please suggest me what should I do so that this matter gets solved outside and my mother doesn't get included in this?

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade answered
You must be file police complaint as early as possible against your boyfriend blackmail and mental physical sexual should be . Because your boyfriend have guilty intention against you. You should be talk with your family also.

Q: Copy job/event/course/workshop form other website to own website

I am going to create an information website/portal for Job ,Event, Workshop throughout the world . 1.Can I collect / copy data from others websites (i;e Universities, Job portals, Blog or any others websites ) for posting same (i;e only Name, date and description of Job/event/conferences ) to my website? 2.What will happen if others users of my website will post any information regarding Job notification, Conference date , event etc in my website which are collected and copied from others website (Please exclude the image )?

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade answered
Sir.. kindly check all date which you are copied from other site.if that website content will be copyright then you can't publish post or present on your blog or website. It's violation of copyright Act. Simple way to publish your own study material regarding jobs opportunity and copy all vacancy advertise from govt websites..Or attach link of that will be genuine and your site visiter directly jump on related vacancy websites.all the best.

Q: Can a pending case status effect recruitment in government job

am fighting a cheque bounce case against my previous employer who along with bank wrote on blank cheque and got bounced by INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. BUT I already STOPPED the cheque six months earlier. Also I'm account statement there is nothing about cheque bounce . I registered a complaint and now the case is with banking ombudsman. Will it affect my recruitment for government job as I am fighting the case.

Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade answered
No it will not affect to your recruitment. Because you are aggrieved party and you are fighting for justice . So don't worry .You should be wind up case as soon as possible and proceed for recruitment.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade

Can Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Yashwantrao Bade can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.