Insurance claim settled with fake signatures on noc

Fake signature on NOC done to settle the claim of 10 lakh rupees and the same document was attested and submitted online kindly provide assistance so that the culprits gets punishment

Answers (1)

319 votes

you can file a complaint under section 420 / 463 and section 471 ipc....if FIR is not registered by police officials then you can approch court for registration of the 156(3) crpc....magistrate can order police officials for registration of fir....and an enquiry can be conducted by magistrate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles