Can we oppose bail on IPC 325, 323, 504

In Criminal Law
Respected sir I want to know that can we oppose bail on Ipc 325 323 504.

Answers (5)

296 votes

Yes you can oppose the bail of the accused. This is a natural phenomenal to oppose the bail of accused. But depends on the circumstances of the case and who is victim, age of victim as well as age of accused plays vital role during hearing of bail application.
Thank you!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

192 votes

325 504 और 323 आईपीसी में जो आपने प्रथम सूचना रिपोर्ट पंजीकृत कराई है उसमें अभियुक्त के विरुद्ध आप जमानत का विरोध कर सकते हैं उसमें आप अपना जो मेडिकल आपका हुआ है उसकी कॉपी लगा सकते हैं वह कह सकते हैं कि आपके विरुद्ध कोई अन्य कार्यवाही भी कर सकते हैं तो माननीय न्यायालय आप की जमानत को ब्लॉग को देखते हुए उसकी जमानत को खारिज कर सकता है

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
275 votes

yes you can oppose bail if you file a power of attorney on behalf of the complainant, the complainant has right to oppose the bail application, you can engage a counsel who will file a power of attorney on your behalf

199 votes

Yes you have a right to oppose bail but the sections you have mentioned are bailable and the court generally grants the bail. You make an effort in opposing the bail . You should make genuine efforts in fighting the case through a competent criminal lawyer.

94 votes

Hello dear client,
Yes you can oppose that bail through your learned council.
But you should tell me the more details and facts about this case..
You should have a solid ground to make that bail to be refused refuse...

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles