One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Akash Tiwari

Advocate Akash Tiwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCourt Compound, Kanpur
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Akash Tiwari completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cyber Crime, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akash enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Kanpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5818/2014
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Kanpur Dehat
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Popular Reviews

sudeep kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was humble understanding person
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Akash Tiwari

Q: Wifr Se Talak Lena Hai Par Wo Lena Nahi Chahti

Main apni wife se talak lena chahta hun par wo lena nahi chahti main kya karun wo bolti hai ki main tum par dahej pratha ka kesh lagaungi

Advocate Akash Tiwari answered
namaskar Sar aap apni Puri samasya bataen aap Salah Kyon Lena Chahte Hain ho gaya hai aur Adhik Jankari aapki furniture sthiti kya hai wife ke sambandh kaise hain vah Talaq Kyon Nahin chahti aur aap Kyon chahte hain abhi Jankari aap Sada Karenge tabhi main aapko Koi Sahi Salah De paunga dhanyvad

Q: File case where money lent to one person but cheque given by another

मैंने किसी व्यक्ति को पैसा दिया और कोई लिखित नहीं लिया बाद में पैसा मांगने पर वह किसी और व्यक्ति का चेक दिया क्या वह चेक बाउंस कराकर जिस व्यक्ति को पैसा दिया हूँ केस किया जा सकता है या नहीं. कृपया मार्गदर्शन दें.

Advocate Akash Tiwari answered
Hello dear client,Bilkul aap cheque bounce karwa sakte hain.. aapko dikhana hoga k is person ko paisa diya gya jiski gurantee ke liye cheque wale bande ne apna cheque diya. Ya fir direct cheque wale bande par hi blame kia ja sakta hai paise ka....

Q: What to do if after filing mutual divorce i don't wish to take divorce

Hi , my husband's family and mine family applied for mutual consent divorce in April 2018. I don't want to give him divorce but my family force me to do the signature just because of their respect. Now I want to go back to my in laws there any process to go?because before going back to my in laws home I don't want to worhdraw the divorce.. Please suggest what should I do?

Advocate Akash Tiwari answered
Hello dear client,First of all this is your life and your marriage so don't get pressurized by any one not even your parents.If you wish to continue your marriage, solve the issues with your husband. You should know the stand of your husband about it.After filling divorce petition you would have get next date after 6 months.With in this period of 6 months you can solve issues with your husband, in laws and your parents. And move to your in laws home.When you both appear on next date in front of mediator appointed by court. You both can be agree to cancle the divorce if everything seems fine to both of you during these 6 months.Have a happy married life ahead.All the best

Q: What to do husband is unable to pay alumni and has no property

What if the husband is unable to pay alumni amount and has no property or asset to be recovered too, how does the wife take care of her children if uneducated,in terms of money?

Advocate Akash Tiwari answered
Hello dear client,There are many reasons people fall behind on alimony payments. It’s possible the spouse that pays alimony (“paying spouse”) lost a job, or suffered medical problems that interfere with the ability to work. It’s also possible that the paying spouse just got tired of making alimony payments. This article provides an overview of what to do when your spouse fails to make court-ordered alimony payments.If you’re not receiving court-ordered alimony payments, you should try to find out why. Did your spouse involuntarily lose a job or experience a reduction in income because of illness or injury? If you believe your spouse is truly incapable of making alimony payments, you may consider working out an agreement between the two of you which reduces or suspends alimony until your spouse gets back to work. Make sure, however, your spouse knows you’re prepared to go to court if the payments don’t start again. You should also consider hiring an attorney to draft the agreement and ensure your rights are fully protected.If, on the other hand, your spouse is simply trying to avoid the obligation to pay alimony or refuses to pay despite your agreement, you’ll have to head back to court for help. You’ll need to file a motion (legal paperwork) with the court, and ask a judge to order your spouse to make the overdue payments and keep up with future payments. This is sometimes called a motion for enforcement or contempt.If you do end up in court, you should definitely consult with an experienced family law attorney, who can draft persuasive legal motions and represent your interests in court.All the best

Q: What to do if my boyfriend has cheated on me

Hello sir /madam . my name is Soni and i have filed a FIR against my Ex.boyfriend was has cheated me in name of marriage.we were in relationship for 9 years and he promised to marry me.i am Hindu and he was Muslim.he cheated me and got married to a Muslim girl without y knowledge.FIR has being registered under ipc section 417 and 420. case is registered in Visakhapatnam (AP).case is in investigation status. he got married and he is working in Poland now.he took his wife along with him. Please advice me what shall i do next.there are few incident happened in Delhi as we stayed in hotel and i do have proofs. can i registered another FIR in Delhi ? Do i have options available to transfer my case to Delhi . please help me with the best options as am only the one suffering a lot even thought he did crime and played with my feelings

Advocate Akash Tiwari answered
Hello Soni,Yes you should file a complaint against that man under sec 376 IPC.You can file a 0 fir in any police station of country.Or you can file a case in court too under sec 156(3) Cr.P.C.All the best

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akash Tiwari

Can Advocate Akash Tiwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akash Tiwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Tiwari?

When you meet with Advocate Akash Tiwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Tiwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Tiwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Tiwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Tiwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akash Tiwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akash Tiwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akash Tiwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akash Tiwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.