One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, R.T.I, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/7980/2013
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh
  • District Court, Barabanki
  • District Court, Durg
  • District Court, Faizabad
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • District Court, Muzaffarpur
  • District Court, Saran (Chapra)
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra

Q: my husband do fraud with me pl give me true lawyer in which i can cont

actually My husband has get away suddenly after doing fraud

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra answered
Immediately register a Missing report of your Husband in nearby Police Station. And if Police ask for any clue to find out your husband, tell them all you know about your husband.Opinion - Better to proceed further in your life. Thank you!

Q: I want divorce as my husband is assaulting me

Sir my husband does nothing n a habitual drunkard. He always takes money. not getting he use to assault n abuse me.I have no one in my maternal family. Please help me asap

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra answered
Immediately file complaint under section 12 of protection of women from domestic violence act, 2005. you can opt for Judicial Separations as per Hindu Marriage Act 1955.Opinion - Contact with a practising Lawyer, to proceed further properly.Thank you!

Q: NEED ADVICE against all who are involved false case ipc 354,504,506

sir, false case was filed under sec 354,504,506 on january 2018 and charsheet was filed within 10 days but was not submitted in court as i approached ssp office against the false case and asked for reinvestigation for the same. after several months of running it was found that the incident never happenned so the chargesheet was cancelled by ssp and final report is submitted in court stating the same. but the people involved were the police officer who filed and was the investigating officer at first and filed false chargesheet took bribe from the lady, the lady and others as witness who created the case are free and i want them to face the law for making my name in wrong case , what can be done in this case please help as i was under depression for the whole year 2018 , the police final report is in court but no decision has been taken till date by CJM , PLEASE GUIDE .....

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra answered
If Final Report has been submitted before the Hon'ble Court of CJM, then it is upon the Court to decide whether there is any requirement for taking cognizance over the issue or not. But if the complainant files protest before the Hon'ble Court then the situations might be different, because after filling the protest, the concerned Court can summon you for appearance. Opinion - Consult with a practicing lawyer, discuss the issue and defend your case in proper manner.Thank you!


How to appeals against anticipatory bail and its expense in case of 307498 a

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra answered
Matter pertaining to matrimonial disputes, oppose the Bail Application against the Accused Husband before the Hon'ble Court, if the Bail is already granted then you can file cancellation of Bail.Opinion- Better to do compromise instead of contesting the criminal case before the trial Court.Thank you

Q: Maintenance as applicable after divorce

I have a daughter aged 5 years and I am a working Software professional. Please let me know if myself along with my daughter are entitled for maintenance ?My monthly income is around 40k

Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra answered
you are not entitled for maintenance as you are earning well enough but surely for the daughter the father should have to pay maintenance under section 125 of CrPC. If Divorce Case is still pending then resolve all this issue with the help of your Advocate through mediation.Thank You!

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra

Can Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Ranjan Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.