One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Ram Prakash

Advocate Ram Prakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Lucknow
LawRato33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ram Prakash completed his law in the year 1991 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Writ Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ram enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1991. He is a member of the Lucknow Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/3345/1991
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Labour Court, Lucknow

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ram Prakash. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ram Prakash

Q: What to do when there is harassment and divorce case filed by husband

I m facing a lot of problem .my husband and my in-laws expel me out. I put dv and maintenance on them. They filed for divorce. They cheated me from starting. But I don't want to get divorce I face a lot. now 4 yr complete I get nothing only date pe date and harassment. I have two daughters and I don't understand what to do.

Advocate Ram Prakash answered
Divorce case filed under section 13 of Hindu marriage act is not so easy as every allegation levelled by your husband is to be proved beyond doubt. I don't know on what ground divorce has been filed against you.

Q: Can a will be challenged after twelve years of drafting

Can a will be challenged on grounds of fraud even after 12 years to protect my right.

Advocate Ram Prakash answered
Yes if the person who executed the WILL and he is still alive then he can change or revoke his will. By writing second will will also nullify the effect of first WILl. Hence these two options are available.

Q: Regarding property dispute what to do

Sir my grand father and grand mother is still alive and has 2 sons and their is a dispute that my grand father and younger son wants to give small share to my father in property and i am living with my father my age is 32 whether and my father can claim in property by stay taking to court reasonable share against my grand father and my chachu

Advocate Ram Prakash answered
As the case you have narrated I think the property is owned by your grand father and as per Hindu Succession Law if grand son or daughter is born during the lifetime of Grandfather then he or she also become inheritor of the property. So it is better that you file a case for partition in court.

Q: Action against step brother for harassing father with false debt claim

can i file tort case against my step brother for threatening my father who was a patient of brain tumour n blood cancer and who died later under this threat. he said he will die with sulphas tablets that he kept in his pocket. my father was a patient, he got shocked and used to repeat the incidence at night. And later died with silent heart-attack. he used to threaten my father to get the whole property, he shows him 28 lakh karza on my shop named at my father, while now after my father I enquired and got to know there is nothing like karza. this was all created by my stepbrother. I want to give a msg to society to file a case against such son who didn't care for their parents and threaten to the extent that took his life. My father was a very innocent person, A divine personality. Everyone respects him till today. Pl help me to how to get justice for my dear PAPA. Thanks

Advocate Ram Prakash answered
Please file an FIR against your step brother who pestered your father to such an extent that he began to be impelled to commit suicide by taking sulphas and also due to the fact that he ultimately died due to silent cardiac arrest. If police does not help you engage a good criminal lawyer and he will take good care of your case.

Q: Statemet in 498A of husband who is in America.........................

Husband ran away to USA and not appearing in legal proceedings. Is it possible for I/O to take his statement on email and file the charge sheet so that he has not come back in India? Is it allowed in 498A?

Advocate Ram Prakash answered
No this type of procedure is not permissible in law as statement has to be given to the IO and thereafter he has to put his signature. Furthermore criminal proceeding can't be fought against a person or accused who is not present in court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ram Prakash

Can Advocate Ram Prakash represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ram Prakash can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Prakash?

When you meet with Advocate Ram Prakash for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Prakash?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ram Prakash, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ram Prakash?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ram Prakash, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ram Prakash?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ram Prakash regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ram Prakash?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ram Prakash can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.