What to do if I did not reply to the notice

They send me 1st notice, but I did not reply will they send me notice again and after I reply it's ok

In case of dishonour of cheque second notice is illegally

But you should reply of notice when you have served.

If he/she give you second notice after service of first notice, case is not tenable under section 138 of the negotiable instrument act.

But he/she able to file summary suit against you

As per law if the first notice is served on you then the holder of cheque is not required to send you another notice even if u have not replied the first notice. So it is advisable to send reply to first notice before a complaint regarding cheque bounce is filed against you.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THEM TO SEND NOTICE AGAIN AS YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE FIRST NOTICE. THE TIME MUST HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO PAY THE CHEQUE AMOUNT AND IF YOU DON'T PAY THE SAID AMOUNT IN THAT TIME THE CASE WILL BE REGISTERED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT. ONCE A CASE IS FILED IN COURT YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF

It is always advised to reply any legal notice sent to you. You have one chance to deny or state your case. But if you do not reply then it is assumed that you have chosen not to reply and may go against you. It's not necessary that second notice will be given. Action may be taken on that legal notice.

Adv. Suneeta Shukla