One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Suneeta Ramesh Shukla

Advocate Suneeta Ramesh Shukla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoThaltej, Ahmedabad
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Suneeta Ramesh Shukla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suneeta Ramesh Shukla's office is in Thaltej, Ahmedabad.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Santosh s RAJESHIRKE - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very nice job
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Suneeta Ramesh Shukla Inquiry About bail application filed second timre Wife died wants to marry again how to file for divorce