Regarding IPC 498A,406,34 & 12

My wife file case in Tees hazari court under section HMA Ri12, & Another case under IPC 498A,406,34 AGAINST ME, MY MOTHER, BROTHER & SISTER. COURT PROCEEDINGS GOING ON, WHAT CAN I DO In IPC Case. My 1st hearing on 24th Jan at Tees hazari court -West. Plz suggest.

Answers (5)

94 votes

you will have to contest the case on merits and if after sometime any compromise happens FIR against you and other family members can be quashed by the high court. For better advice you need to personally come to my office with all the relevant documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

In this regard, I advice you to give appearance in those matter wherein you can easily defend those cases. Your case is best example wherein your wife has roped in every family member therefore the Same would not sustain for long in court of law. West judge in tis hazari is very good. For further legal assistance in court and clarification, please contact.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
223 votes

Query perused. It is advised to engage a lawyer represent you in both the cases at the earliest possible since the time for the next hearing is short. Do let us do you have the copy of the FIR. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

261 votes

Hi sir what is the quiry and all what did the judge say and all what is the court saying and all what is the case about what are the charges and all in the case first we need to see The Case and all what are the orders and all what did the charges and all for the case we can look at the charges and all first then only we can see what We can do

152 votes

Dear client,

First of all did FIR registered against you, ur mother, ur sister and ur brother under section 498A, 406 and 34 if yes than in that case all of u have to take bail from court and all of u have to furnished bail bond/Surety. After that investigation officer will file charge sheet in the court and court will supply all of u copy of charge sheet. Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."