One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ujjwal Jain

Advocate Ujjwal Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ujjwal Jain completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ujjwal enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2181/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ujjwal Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ujjwal Jain

Q: Liability of Director Company struck off

As a shareholder in a company what action can be taken against director who did not file statutory returns for three years and now company is struck of ROC register

Advocate Ujjwal Jain answered
ROC is the aggrieved party in the case therefore ROC shall file relevant section under companies act to book the errant directors who did not file returns and other statutory fillings required under law. If you have to file some complaint thane you need to have cause of action in your hand to sue. From narration of the query it appears that you do not have grievance

Q: Transfer Of Case - For Divorce

I need to get legal advice on how to stop transfer of case from one court to another, as the same is being processed by my In laws

Advocate Ujjwal Jain answered
Actually there are different grounds on which you can object for the transfer of case example that the distance is not to large and she is qualified and has in past worked out of state for her or his employment and if you have child to maintain with you then you can say that you have duty towards the child and old aged ailing parents with you to be taken care of

Q: Sir/Madam, my mother is a Widow my Father works in Central Government in Indian Railway after the de

Sir/Madam, my mother is a Widow my Father works in Central Government in Indian Railway after the death of my father my mother receive the pension from Railway, is that she is able to do business. Doing business will effect my mother's pension that she will not be able receive the pension.

Advocate Ujjwal Jain answered
Your questions seems to be unclear though from reading I can make out that you have been asking as to whether she can be appointed on the compassionate appointment in lace od her husband then yes she can be appointed subject to some conditions

Q: What to do if someone ran away with money

Someone in my relationship was a member of kameti which I know is not kinda legal in India. Someone ran away with her money, what possible actions she can do?

Advocate Ujjwal Jain answered
Actually you are that committee are not recognised and are covered under Moid act in mumbai, actually that me person whosoever is operating shall be liable under the Maharashtra Protection of Interest of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act, 1999 (MPID Act). We can deduce a strategy to arch in the accused under cheating and above said act to get your hard earned money.

Q: Divorce suit and non appearance of other party

Hello sir/mammy sister filed a divorce suit..but its 2 years.ow..and there have been 4 dates but the other party does not appear on question is till when we have to give notice and dates and if he do not appear then will this continue infinitely?

Advocate Ujjwal Jain answered
Actually these are civil cases where you are seeking dissolution of marriage from family court, if the party does not appear responding to the notice issued for reasonable dates which has certainly passed in your case, you can always ask the court to set the other party exparte and continue the case in his or her absence. It is pertinent to state that courts are well in their power to pass judgments in the absence of the party defendant if someone does not appear

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ujjwal Jain

Can Advocate Ujjwal Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ujjwal Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjwal Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Ujjwal Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjwal Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ujjwal Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ujjwal Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ujjwal Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ujjwal Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ujjwal Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ujjwal Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ujjwal Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.