Hitting And Verbal Abuse By Husband

I got arranged marriage in may 2018 in a Buddhist joint family & have 6 months old daughter. My husband lives in Pune & working in reputed firm of India as a team lead.Within few days after marriage he started doubting on my character but later i got pregnant n i thought our child will change his behaviour.he always treat me lovingly in front of his n mine family but when we were alone he always sat alligation on me.After delivery in April 2019 his behaviour changed. He had too much anger on my mom, brother n sister. After 3 months my fatherinlaw had heart attack and i had to go there. When i was living at my maternal home he always call but visited only once.He always say that I don't want child n you.on 28 sep 2019 he slapped me unknowingly while working in kichen in front of his family by hearing record of my mom phone call.i left his home on 30th n now trying to talk with him but he blocked my numbers neither his family attending my call nor him. pls suggest me what to do

hi

In this case you can proceed to file restitution petition before the family court

you can also sought protection under domestic violence act in your matrimonial home. you can also claim maintenance for you and your child while court procedures are pending

You did not mention where do you stay and now what do you want?
But still a girl can file 498A case against husband and inlaws and also domestic violence. You can also file restitution of conjugal rights and call your husband to stay with you and perform his liabilities towards your daughter and you.

Respected sir /madam

kindly provide the more details of you matter as to enable me to guide you on. right way you can share me all details on my WhatsApp number which is available on my profile so please check my profile and contact me on my WhatsApp . thanks.