One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ruchi Singh

Advocate Ruchi Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Vashi, Navi Mumbai
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, Recovery, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ruchi Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ruchi Singh's office is in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai,
  • Vashi Civil Court

Get advice from Advocate Ruchi Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Varunika - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Apr 21, 2021
Narendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Sep 12, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Ruchi Singh would like to get help for matrimonial issue - divorse Rs.80 lakhs given to to my brother in law in year 2013 not returned .