For Secret Court Love Marriage

I'm 25 years old my and bf is 20 years old how can we get cort marriage . we both are Hindus

can you plz places were u live the males age must be 21 years and female age must be 18completed you must have and adhar card and marks card your husband must've any adharr card And three witness and you my bring winwss and come the registration

you can register your marriage under Special Marriage Act as well as Hindu Marriage act.
For special marriage act registration, one month waiting is compulsary. But marrIge under Hindu Marriage Act, no waiting period, but ritual as per custom is mandatory.