For Secret Court Love Marriage

I'm 25 years old my and bf is 20 years old how can we get cort marriage . we both are Hindus

Answers (2)

257 votes

can you plz places were u live the males age must be 21 years and female age must be 18completed you must have and adhar card and marks card your husband must've any adharr card And three witness and you my bring winwss and come the registration

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

249 votes

you can register your marriage under Special Marriage Act as well as Hindu Marriage act.
For special marriage act registration, one month waiting is compulsary. But marrIge under Hindu Marriage Act, no waiting period, but ritual as per custom is mandatory.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."