One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Advocate Sandeep Hegde

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoRajajinagar, Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Sandeep Hegde has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Sandeep Hegde & Associates is team of 7 lawyers with diverse experience. He is a result oriented practitioner. He doesn't encourage parties to file multiple litigations. His philosophy is minimum litigation maximum resolution. Parties should litigate only if there is no other option available to them. Before making parties committing to litigation, I explain the pros as well as cons of litigation and help them to arrive at informed decision. He also advice and help the clients to do root cause analysis. If they understand the cause of the rift between them and opposite party/ies, it becomes easy for them to understand their goal and strategize their next move.

Advocate Hegde has an expertise in handling litigation, consulting, counseling, negotiation, registration, contract drafting, review, due diligence, etc and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hegde enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2007.

Enrollment Number : KAR/4359/2007
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Ayesha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very kind & helpful lawyer. His suggestions r amazinggg.
Over 3 months ago
Sandhya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer is able to understand my issue well.
Over 3 months ago
Shriya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer having good understanding of my issuee.
Over 3 months ago
Ashutosh Dash - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave , me the right guidance and helped me in taking the right decisions going forward. I was really tense but after talking to him , I am assure that he can get me out of this worst phase. Most important thing which all might be looking for in feedback is about the fees. The lawyer is very friendly person and does not charge too many fees...
Over 3 months ago
Panchali Talukdar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Lakshmi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Overall very good...!
Over 3 months ago
Ajitha Radhakrishnan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
i would have liking to speak to him a little more but I guess there is a time limit boundary...
Over 3 months ago
Vishwanatha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sandeep Hegde helping , me to better understanding my legal issues. The lawyer correctly advising me on the merits of the case.
Over 3 months ago
Mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sandeep Hegde assisting me in understanding mine legal matter so very well...!
Over 3 months ago
Googi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sandeep Hegde aid , me in resolving my legal matter , so successfully.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Q: filed divorce on cruelty ground want to revoke case

i filed divorce case on cruelty ground i want to revoke my case and to file rcr can i proceed how can i revoke case without a lawyer

Advocate Sandeep Hegde answered
You can withdraw the case by filing a Memo of withdrawal before the Hon'ble Judge is citing the reason such as change of heart or mutual settlement, etc. after withdrawing the petition, you can file for divorce under relevant provisions.

Q: Apartment tenant filed criminal case

Tenant was abusing ladies in apartment, trying to ram vehicles on us. 15 owners lodged a complained against in 2019. After two years he has now filed criminal case against us. Summons are expected. Next hearing states “Summons”

Advocate Sandeep Hegde answered
what are the offence alleged against you all. contact a lawyer all of you take bail and after that if the police does the investigation and there r proof for that he will file chargesheet if not he will file B report.

Q: Money borrowed from neighbours

My parents borrowed money from neighbours with my cheque leaves but thr failed to return it now this happened 2 yr ago b4 my marriage but now tht neighbours filed FIR case aganist me and my husband family took money for marriage

Advocate Sandeep Hegde answered
take Anticipatory bail for cheating and then appear before the police station and the concerned court. after that it's only when a chargesheet is filed you will be summoned again by the court. what are offenses alleged against you in the FIR. please let us know to give u advice specifically

Q: Need help with registration of second marriage

Me and my husband applied for divorce with mutual consent in Nov 2020. My second wedding happened in Feb 2021(first husband knows about it and no dispute) and still not registered. My divorce case got completed last week and I will get the decree by mid of September. I need to travel abroad and need to register 2nd wedding ASAP. Is it possible only after getting the decree or is it okay if I register now? What would be the procedure? And is it mandatory to add my husband name in my passport to get a dependent Visa for him through me?

Advocate Sandeep Hegde answered
if the divorce decree is already passed, you need not wait for registering the marriage. The date of marriage may become conflicting and may create future issues. as you married during the substance of your earlier marriage.It's not compulsory to add a husband's name for obtaining a dependent Visa. A simple Affidavit about marriage will do.

Q: Is it possible to quash a chargesheet?

Hello, My sister-in-law filed a case against my whole family and also the chargesheet is filed by the police in court, names of every accused family member is on chargesheet.I'm charged under few sections of 354 ipc. Allegations are I clicked nude pictures of her etc. She used to chat with me like she was my girlfriend or something everynight with some adult talk. And now after some quarrel with my brother and her, she filed case against us. The marriage lasted only 9 months or so. Can I use these evidences to quash charge sheet filed by police. Thanks.

Advocate Sandeep Hegde answered
Charge sheet can be quashed. But facts are different ik each cases and hence without referring the documents it difficult to comment on merit and statergy to be adopted.Better you meet some lawyer with relavent documents and get it evaluvated and then follow the advice.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Can Advocate Sandeep Hegde represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Hegde can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Hegde?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Hegde for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Hegde?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Hegde, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Hegde?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Hegde, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Hegde?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Hegde regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Hegde?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Hegde can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.