One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Mallapa Nesargi

Advocate Mallapa Nesargi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 5+ user ratings
Gandhi Nagar, Belgaum
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Mallapa Nesargi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.Advocate Mallapa provides services in various fields of family matters, criminal matters, civil matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.Advocate Mallapa enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2015. He is the member of the Bar Association of Belgaum.Enrollment Number : KAR/1158/2015
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Belgaum,
  • District Court, Karkal,
  • District Court, Kundapura,
  • District Court, Tumkur,
  • District Court, Turuvekere,
  • District Court, Udupi,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Get advice from Advocate Mallapa Nesargi

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Nitin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Jun 10, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Mallapa Nesargi I am a victim of Domestic violence I am a girl ot married on may 2019. Can I get released from marriage?