×

quesWhich all documents are to be made while giving a flat on rent

Dear Sir, I am the OWNER of a housing board flat in Karnal[Haryana]. Now I want to give the same on Rent . I have seen that most of the teanents[ kiryeydaar] do not leave the house & thereafter start harrashing to owner of the house. On knowing about the authenticity of rent agreement it also has come into the notice that this agreement is also not a solid upaye. Sir, Can any one tell me the best & safe way for giving of the flat on rent. 

• ansGo for licence agreement and properly drafted with advocate. It should then be registered and if not registered then the time period should not be more then 11 months. It is mandatory to register a lease if it is more then 11 months

Advocate Piyush Sharma

• ansYou should go for a registered agreement. Usually people do not get agreement registered and that is the major reason for hassles.in view threof, it is advised to get the agreement drafted through a lawyer with your terms and conditions and further register it before the sub registrar.

Advocate Swati Khatri

NIT, Faridabad

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services