Which all documents are to be made while giving a flat on rent

Dear Sir, I am the OWNER of a housing board flat in Karnal[Haryana]. Now I want to give the same on Rent . I have seen that most of the teanents[ kiryeydaar] do not leave the house & thereafter start harrashing to owner of the house. On knowing about the authenticity of rent agreement it also has come into the notice that this agreement is also not a solid upaye. Sir, Can any one tell me the best & safe way for giving of the flat on rent. 

Answers (2)

Go for licence agreement and properly drafted with advocate. It should then be registered and if not registered then the time period should not be more then 11 months. It is mandatory to register a lease if it is more then 11 months

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You should go for a registered agreement. Usually people do not get agreement registered and that is the major reason for hassles.in view threof, it is advised to get the agreement drafted through a lawyer with your terms and conditions and further register it before the sub registrar.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My mother is a resident of delhi. She was on a trip of char dham during which she died in Orissa. But she was brought back and cremated in delhi only…

Read More

Sir...i belong to dist Hardoi and my wife belongs to sitapur distt..we got married on 21 Nov 2017..now we need marriage certificate...i want to know t…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, I got married to  on 4 April 2016 at Arya Samaj Mandir Trust and registered the same marriage on 13 April 2016 and received the m…

Read More

Sir i have bought a property in my village at 1990.I have registerd my name in grampanchayat but unfortunately i have not registerd at city survey off…

Read More