One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Swati Khatri

Advocate Swati Khatri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNIT, Faridabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Swati Khatri completed her law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Divorce, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Swati enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. She is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2423/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Swati Khatri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Swati Khatri

Q: What are the grounds on which court gives maintenance in divorce case

I am hindu from haryana. I got married befiore 3 wife is bsc, unemployed, without any baby. I am doing private job with 1lac 16 thousand monthly salary in account. My case about to go to court. How much possible amount of maintainance have to be paid. If i take personal or car loan, will i able to lesser maintainance.

Advocate Swati Khatri answered
Maintenance is given on the basis of income of husband. Court will consider the entire facts and will p order maintenance after looking into your total income. court will also see if your wife is earning or not

Q: Which all documents are to be made while giving a flat on rent

Dear Sir, I am the OWNER of a housing board flat in Karnal[Haryana]. Now I want to give the same on Rent . I have seen that most of the teanents[ kiryeydaar] do not leave the house & thereafter start harrashing to owner of the house. On knowing about the authenticity of rent agreement it also has come into the notice that this agreement is also not a solid upaye. Sir, Can any one tell me the best & safe way for giving of the flat on rent. 

Advocate Swati Khatri answered
You should go for a registered agreement. Usually people do not get agreement registered and that is the major reason for view threof, it is advised to get the agreement drafted through a lawyer with your terms and conditions and further register it before the sub registrar.

Q: How is child custody after divorce worked out

Need help regarding child custody and we are not separate yet

Advocate Swati Khatri answered
Child custody comes in picture after dissolution of marriage.your query can be well answered only if we will come to know about complete factual situation. Whether you are mother or father: what is the age of the child; religion of both the parents. Please note that hindus , muslims, Christians are governed by their respective personal laws.

Q: Passed share to another partner in partnership firm want to stop it

I had a partnership firm with another partner and recently i opt out of the firm and passed on my share to another through a corrected deed. but in the meantime some money matter arise. the new deed is not registered with firm registerer yet. now can i stop them now or make them return my capital investment?

Advocate Swati Khatri answered
Hi. Your Query can be answered after going through all the documents and complete factual situation. Please share all the documents and complete factual situation and money matter so that opinion caN be provided.

Q: Girls PG owner not refunding my security deposit even though informed

I live in a girl's PG in gurgaon, I decided to shift to another PG due to certain reasons, but I informed my PG owner on 10th day of the month, but he told me that I can only inform between 1st to 5th of the month. Now he is refusing to return my security deposit, what to do?

Advocate Swati Khatri answered
Is there any agreement or rule book which you have signed with pg owner. Your Query can be answered only after perusing the said document. You can send legal notice through advocate to the pg owner for refund of security deposit.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Swati Khatri

Can Advocate Swati Khatri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Swati Khatri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Khatri?

When you meet with Advocate Swati Khatri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Khatri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Swati Khatri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Khatri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Swati Khatri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Swati Khatri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Swati Khatri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Swati Khatri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Swati Khatri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.