One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Piyush Sharma

Advocate Piyush Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector - 47, Gurgaon
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Piyush Sharma completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Property, Civil, Corporate, RERA Matters, Societies Registration Act, 1860 and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Piyush enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/780/2007
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Piyush Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Piyush Sharma

Q: Can a daughter claim rights in her deceased father's property

My grandfather died in 2004.. They had made a will.. Usme unhone apni beti ko kahi describe nhi kiya. Will ancestral property ki banayi thi.. Ab unki beti apna right maang rhi h property mein. Unki shadi ko 26 saal ho gye h..kya unka right h ab property mein.. I m Hindu.

Advocate Piyush Sharma answered
The women did not have right in the property from the very inception of the act. It was Incorporated subsequently by amendment in Hindu Succession Act. You are requested to check in which year the amendment came into force. I am not sure but it was in year 2005. There are various other issues for which you should consult counsel.

Q: Reopening a shop already sealed by government caught for illegal work

I have a shop.I rent the shop to a female doctor. She started the clinic there. After some years she was caught doing illegal work(check the gender of baby). The government sealed his clinic.Some months later, she died from a heart attack. Since then, our shop is closed due to the government seal the being engaged. Can we open the shop without the permission of the government?

Advocate Piyush Sharma answered
No you should not open the shop without permission as this will result into violation of law. Instead you should draft a proper legal representation and submit it to appropriate authority so that is could be open in due process

Q: What to do if the candidature is rejected due to no NOC given

respected sir/maam currently i am working in a psu and i applied for job in another psu and selected at the time of document verification (10.02.2018) i fail to submit NOC from my current employer because of i am currently under probation and i submit a letter containing noc is not provided by employer during under probation and after that i accord special approval from my director and i granted NOC ON 15.02.2018 and same is submitted by me on 15.02.2018 through mail and 16.02.2018 in original. My candidature is reject due to non submission of NOC. Kindly suggest me What to do in situation

Advocate Piyush Sharma answered
In this situation you should file a writ petition in High Court and first get a stay from High Court otherwise whole purpose will be defeated. Please also do not delay the matter as it has a great consequences to you.

Q: Completion certificate on registration of flat required

Hi i booked a flat in Faridabad sector 49. Builder is developing society based on the plotwise construction when we asked CC before registry he said to us that it will take time to provide CC as it will come for all the plots in a single go and asking for registry without providing completion certificate. is it the correct way to register property ?

Advocate Piyush Sharma answered
No. It is not a right way. No registration is possible without CC/OC. Therefore there is a possibility that there might be some deviations from the sanction plans. You may also ask for sanction plans also.

Q: Procedure to cancel apartment booking with builder

I booked an apartment in Godrej 101, Gurgaon two year ago. I have signed the apartment buyer’s agreement and already paid 80% cost of property. I now wish to cancel the booking. Godrej have provided the cancellation quote in which they are charging penalty of 20% cost of property + GTS of 20% cost of property + all taxes paid till date. I have read the apartment buyers agreement in detail and cannot find any clause related to “cancellation of booking by buyer”. The only clause mentioned is in the event of default of payment by the buyer, the builder will terminate the agreement and charge 20% cost of property. My question is – as no clause of “cancellation of booking by buyer” is mentioned, Godrej should not charge any cancellation fee (except taxes) or can Godrej charge 20% cost of property? I have not defaulted on any payments till date.

Advocate Piyush Sharma answered
This is wrong. Please inform whether the project is registeredwith RERA or not. The next course of action will depend upon the status of the project. Accurate opinion is only possible after looking into all facts of the case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Piyush Sharma

Can Advocate Piyush Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Piyush Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Piyush Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Piyush Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Piyush Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Piyush Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Piyush Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Piyush Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.