How to get a judgement copy of an old case

How to get a judgement copy of guwahati family court in year 2007

Answers (1)

168 votes

hi.. the case is 11 years old. anyways, nothing to worry.. you may still obtain the certified copy of the final order and judgment of the case. for this you should have with you the number and year of Registration of the case. you have to apply to the office of the concerned Court in which the case was disposed off by filling a Civil Copy Application form. In the form, you have to mention the Case Number and the year of Registration of the case. You may do so by yourself or by engaging a lawyer of your Town/Locality. The Office of the Concerned Court will provide you the Certified Copy of the final Order and the Judgment. Thanks.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles