How to get a judgement copy of an old case

How to get a judgement copy of guwahati family court in year 2007

hi.. the case is 11 years old. anyways, nothing to worry.. you may still obtain the certified copy of the final order and judgment of the case. for this you should have with you the number and year of Registration of the case. you have to apply to the office of the concerned Court in which the case was disposed off by filling a Civil Copy Application form. In the form, you have to mention the Case Number and the year of Registration of the case. You may do so by yourself or by engaging a lawyer of your Town/Locality. The Office of the Concerned Court will provide you the Certified Copy of the final Order and the Judgment. Thanks.

LH House, Bangalore