One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Tinsukia - Advocate Naba Kumar Das

Advocate Naba Kumar Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Tinsukia
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Naba Kumar Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Naba Kumar Das's office is in District Court, Tinsukia.
  • District Court, Dibrugarh,
  • District Court, Sibsagar,
  • District Court, Tinsukia

Questions Answered by Advocate Naba Kumar Das Remedies available to husband if wife denies to come back home What to do if my wife and his parents file a case