Wife Hid Her past before marriage

I got married on Dec 2016 as per Hindu traditions with a girl I knew since May 2016. She lied about her past relationships as well as sexual history.I was honest about every relationship of mine but she successfully hid everything as I was abroad and had no source to confirm. Recently, I found her whatsapp backup on her mobile and looks like she has been sexually active with all of her 3 4 boyfriends. I don't have any issue with the past if it was a loving relationship. Every has a past these days and these things were just fine with me. However what confounds me is the fact that she was a f*ck friend/mistress with a guy and she knew right from the day one that he is getting married. Even after his marriage they would meet only for the act. Even though it all happened before my marriage, I am feeling cheated and thinking I was lured into this relationship. For me it looks like a severe character flaw with that girl. Please let me know what all options are open for me.

You can file a petition before the Family Court for seeking divorce on the ground of cruelty. Apart from other grounds, you may plead that the conduct of your wife has caused mental cruelty to you. However, such a petition would take years to dispose whereafter aggrieved/losing party can file an appeal, which again would take a long time for disposal. Thus, if possible, try to make your wife agree for both of you filing a joint petition for divorce by mutual consent. That would take just 6 months (or even lesser) to conclude.

Hello dear,
It's better to discuss over the call because it is the matter of sexual harassment and misconduct so we should discuss the details over the call..

Thanks and regards
Adv Pradeep Saxena
Supreme Court Of India