Wife filing false dowry harassment case influencial family what to do

I have been married for last 8 years. My wife always listens to her parents and family members and is ruining my life. Financially also she does not share with me anything. She went to Dubai without my consent for 3 years. I used to stay in India. Now I am staying in my home town fedup with her attitude. Hardly she comes to house and again quarrels with me and my mother. Her two brothers are divorced twice. She only follows their foot steps. Now she is filing dowry harassment case at the instigation of her family members, in particular her elder brother who is divorced twice. Pls help me how to get out of all this mess?

Dear Client,
You must take legal advise for which you must engage an expert advocate. When your wife is doing in her own way and did not cooperate and respect your ideas you must think for permanent solution. Without your consent, your wife went to Dubai means, she will do what she thought of. Put the matter before mediators, elders and other well wishers. Don`t be complacent. You must say that you will be strictly follow your policies. If she did not give respect to your policies, then you may say, she will not be allowed to live with you. Take stern legal action. You must ask your wife, whether she will follow her brothers` ideas or your ideas. If she says that she will follow her brothers ideas, then you politely reject her. Have Expert advise. Take appropriate legal action against her.

Have you received any notice from her? You mentioned that she went to Dubai with your consent. Where is she now? When you both stayed together? You can file divorce case as mental cruelty ground. If possible take mutual divorce. Her family back ground also important to prove it.

You need settle this family disputes among your both family elders or approach your community elders,as soon that you can convey your sufferance you are going through by her ,so that your matter might settle there itself n or else you need file counter for your wife's complaint

If your wife is not staying with and trying to file dowry harassment case, before she takes any legal action against your and your family members, you file a divorce case with the issues you faced with her in your life.