One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKoti, Hyderabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishnu provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Matrimonial Matters, Divorce Matters, Industrial Matters, Arbitration Matters, Lands and Deeds Matters, Will/Trusts Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishnu enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2016. He is a member of High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1587/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan

Q: Divorce on the grounds of cheating and torture

I got married in 2010 I have 2 kids. He had a bad habit of flirting with other women's. he never treated me like a human being. I thought he will change he will change once. in that believe I lived with him but last year he slept with other women still now he is torturing me with his lie. My parents also not supporting me bcoz If i file divorce they reputation will spoil. Plz, help me how to file divorce. We are Muslims

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan answered
Hi, you hand not stated from were you belongs to , so contact me personally so that I can guide with your problem and you can file a case against him first of all collect the proof or evidence that he is flirting with other women so that you can challenge him

Q: Action against husband having an affair & in laws concealed this fact

i am a hindhu by religion and got married in 2015, since then i was harassed by my in laws in all matters. I do not find any support from my husband and his family. Also recently i came to know that my husband had a baby with a married lady whose husband is alive. She is not having any legal relationship with my husband but she is cheating her husband and continuously in touch with my husband. I was helpless because my husband is still continuing his affair with her. My mother in law and sister in laws, brother in laws know this issue well before my marriage. They intentionally spoiled my life by cheating my family members. I am unable to tell this issue to my parents and siblings. How can i take legal action against my husband and his full family and that third lady in my life. I was fully helpless and kindly suggest me a right legal path to proceed further.

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan answered
Hi, I pleased for your situation, you can file a adultery against your husband and dvc against your in laws. You can lodge a case against your in laws in the Women Police Station. For further query contact personally

Q: Judge is directing to withdraw my interim and RCR case without trial

hi I applied Interim injection order against my husband and other to not to allinate from resident , i also applied Resistution of Conjugal rights because he abscond from house staying at his sister house 4 years without intimation, after 2 half year i applied both the cases, i got interim order but they stopped water and power connection to my flat, after 3 half years judge forced my husband to joint family again without trail of case,in same injection my husband want to do rennovation work after joining the house judge forcefully said to join but there is no order passed to stay , after 6 months of interium order modification judge said to withdraw case , but i thougt it is very dangerous for me my kids without going to trails and order if i withdraw the case it damages, he also said withdraw interium order also, but timebeign he stops all the acivities, after the case he repeats it , pls suggest me wheather i should fight for rcr, interim injection or i should withdraw thanks

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan answered
Hi, upon perusal of your above query it is clear that you can claim inertim injuction, and maintenance until you get a releif from all, as such which stated that you can claim maintenance in RCR for furhter queries do contact me personally

Q: What is my share in the ancestral property in case of family dispute?

My grandfather has obtained land as ancestral wealth. He has 3 daughters and one son. I am the son of his last son. My parents had a fight with my grandfather few years ago and now there are no relations with him. Is there anyway he can change the property destined for me as hierarchy to be changed to someone else name without my fathers permission. Will I be able to inherit that land legally after their demise or claim it when they are still alive. What Should I do. His daughters have already been given their share. Currently the land which belong to my father is still under my grandfathers name as per government survey and also it is mentioned that it belongs to him by hierarchy. I am not sure if my grandfather has a will. I am afraid that the one his daughters will take the property without our notice or he will give it to them. Can it be legally sold without my father's or my permission.

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan answered
Hi, As per the above query the only resolution is you can claim the property of you grandfather as a grandson and you are having the absolute right to claim the property upon your grandfather property

Q: Can I divorce my abusive husband even if he doesn't want to?

I want divorce from my husband. I got married in 2015. He has been very abusive from the start to beating me, abusing me verbally with the worst words possible. I faced two miscarriages cz of him as he did not even want kids. Finally I got fed up and was suicidal in the end. I somehow gathered myself as I am educated , I thought of moving to the states and doing Masters in Engineering there. When I left he again called me and started begging and pleading that I still be with him and promised to change and make tings work. He is still in India. I thought of giving him and my marriage a chance again,he paid my tuition fee for masters throughout, but did not change. In fact he has become worst now claiming he has the right to abuse and he paid for my fee. I cant live this abusive life anymore. He abuses my parents calling and emailing them.  He calls my professors at school and tells them bad false things about me and things

Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan answered
Hi, Its my serious suggestion to you that once go for counselling through elders, if you still want to claim the divorce you can contact me personally ai that we can do further proceedings to claim divorce as per your decision. Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan

Can Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan?

When you meet with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaysurya Vishnu Vardhan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.