Something Related To Divorce And Misuse Of Social Media.

I got married in in January 2019. My wife recently filed a case of false Dowry and Domestic Violence in women cell.... My younger sister is also getting married today. And my wife's elder sister sent so many random messages through her Facebook Messenger, and through social media she was able to get in touch with my sister's in law. My wife's sister has said so many demeaning things about our family through fb msgs. I am wondering what all actions can I take against her. So that she will not cause anymore troubles in future.

you have various remedies under the marriage laws and criminal laws prevalent in India. Apart from these, you can even claim damages for spoiling your reputation, if the comments that she made are not true.

Immediately bring all theses material with the concerned court where your pending litigations are going on in the concerned courts. Else you can file defamation and injunction suits as well before the competent courts of law.

hello deepak
as i am able to understand tht ur wife is trying to harras you and your family.today ur having ur sisters marriage also.in the same sinario elder sister of ur wife is sending objectnable messages by the help of facebook messanger in this matter you should urgently take legal action against all this to make them understand how wring they are tes ur having capacity to lodge an FIR and take legal action.

The act of your wife's sister in accordance to directions of your wife in itself is a very cruel act. You may initiate divorce proceeding under the ground of cruelty.
For more information feel free to have a word with us, all the very best.