One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rohan Sharma

Advocate Rohan Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket District Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohan Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Saket Bar Association & Rohini Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1526/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Mangala Joshi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
he was good !
1 month ago
Ashish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Helped me
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohan Sharma

Q: How To take Bail In Ipc 354...?

Kya ipc 354 me same day bail mil jaati hai.........................................................?

Advocate Rohan Sharma answered
354 is a non-bailable offence and bail is not granted at the police station. You have to approach the Metropolitan Magistrate for it by filing an application for bail through a counsel. You can be granted bail on the same day when the application is heard.

Q: Suffering From FROTTEURISM Disease

Is ipc 354 applicable on person suffering from frotteurism.will he be acquitted.What is the procedure?

Advocate Rohan Sharma answered
It depends on whether he took the plea of Insanity or temporary insanity at the time of framing of charges or before that. It cannot be introduced at the time of leading Evidence or Final Arguments. You can counter it with medical analysis.

Q: Crpc 437 (Such Person Shall Not Be Released ........................ )

If a person convicted in two or more offence of ipc 354 can he be released using crpc 437 ?In crpc 437 it is written such person shall not be released if previously convicted of two or more occasions of cognizable offence punishable with imprisonment of three years or more but not less than 7 years..But ipc 354 is more than 1 year but extend to 5 year..Please help

Advocate Rohan Sharma answered
Section 437 related to bail and cannot be invoked after the court has convicted the accused. Once conviction is ordered, your only legal resort is to file an appeal against the said conviction and ask the court to suspend your sentence or keep you out on bail.

Q: PAROLE In Case Of Ipc 354.....

Do parole given if you are convicted under section 354..What is the duration of parole..............

Advocate Rohan Sharma answered
Parole can be granted but you need cogent and strong reasons to be released on parole. The duration of parole usually depends on the motive for what it is granted for. It can range from 1week to about 4 weeks, in usual cases. Can be extended or reduced depending on the purpose.

Q: procedure to follow in complaint case declared sine die with FIR order

As an education consultant, a client had approached for us for canada study . He paid us money through bank. We attanged for his admission, got him offer, did all regular procedure for overseas admission and even sent him to Embassy where he was refused twice as the Embassy was not satisfied about his intentions and doubted him to stay there only post studies. We incurred all the cost and paid fees eveywhere and even returned part payment . But he tried to recovel all money by making complaint under 200 and did not mention expenses paid but wanted all payments. The MM took one year and Police stated that there is no case for police as this was mutual arrangement.In spite of this, The MM did not care our side and closed case sine die by ordering POlice to investigate and register and arrest only if the police feels it is necessary . We feel vindicated about the whole process and want to safe ourselves and how to file counter case for false allegations against the complainant ..

Advocate Rohan Sharma answered
The first step is to file an appeal with the Court of Additional Sessions Judge or approach the High Court to reverse the said order and quash the said proceedings. After that, you can take action against the present Complainant for filing false FIR and spoiling your reputation.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohan Sharma

Can Advocate Rohan Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohan Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Rohan Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohan Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohan Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohan Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohan Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.