Remedy as husband has filed divorce case but wife don't want divorce

my husband has filed divorced against adultry section but i dont want to give divotce to him 3 years has been complete of marriage i dont have any child now i am a working women 2 years back my husband has a doubt that i had a extra marrital affairs but it was not like that we where a good freind and also i visited one time with him out of delhi on his birthday .. as my husband was also out of delhi so i was alone so went with my freind .. but against thsi my inlaws and my husband started torchering me i called police n everything was sorted .. after 2 years my husband has left home one day suddenly by stating in aletter that what you have done before because of that i dont want to leave with you.. his number was also not contactable when i called his parents they said taht we have filed divorced case aginst you from 2 years but i am not aware of that at all .. what to do i dont want to give divorce please help ..

If you use discovery correctly, you can find out what arguments the other party intends to use at trial and prepare a better defense. The discovery process can be time-consuming, expensive and, at times frustrating. It may be the only means you have of obtaining information you will need that is admissible in court. That makes the process worth the effort.

Dear client,.
First let me know that which kind of petition is pending now, like sec 13 (divorce)or sec 13 B divorce by metual consent).
*In case* if your proceeding for divorce is running under section 13 B , then without your consent the divorce is not possible.
*In case* under section 13 of hindu marriage act, give the statement before the court that you don't want divorce , and want to live with your husband.
Thankyou
Akash Sharma Advocate High Court Allahabad

Information given by you is not complete. Has your husband madd your friend the party in the Divorce petition. Does he has any prove of evidence to prove that you cheated on him? Without proving his allegations ,he can't get Divorce..