Procedure to withdraw divorce proceeding filed by husband.

My husband applied divorce by showing my FB chats before and after marriage. In petition 3names are mentioned. I admitted my mistake and my parents wrote letter back saying we won't repeat. From that day I haven't used any social networking sites. But now again because of in-laws he filed divorce even though I don't called or chatted. How can I stop divorce

Contents of Facebook chats are not valid grounds for divorce.
Grounds for filing divorce are cruelty, harassment, impotency etc.
Go ahead and file a counter in DIvorce case, denying the allegations.
Also go ahead and claim maintenance either u/s 125 Cr.P.C and also file a domestic violence case against your husband and in laws.

a petition for divorce can filed on the ground either cruelty or desertion. a mere chats in social media cannot attract cruelty, if you have both are living together he cannot file divorce. even if it is filed ... Divorce wont be granted if you are interested in leading the marital life with your husband

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

You can file restitution of conjugal rights and say the judge that you are not agreeable for divorce as you have admitted your mistake and now you will not repeat and want to continue to be in your matrimonial house. You should appear in court and file petition and prove that your innocent and would like to continue staying with your husband.