One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Rekha Kumari

Advocate Rekha Kumari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJeedimetla, Hyderabad
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Rekha Kumari completed her law in the year 2001 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rekha enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2001. She is a member of the City Civil Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/664/2001
  • AP State Consumer Forum, Hyderabad
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
  • National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rekha Kumari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rekha Kumari

Q: How to appeal if imprisonment is granted in civil case

How to appeal if prison sentence was awarded in civil case

Advocate Rekha Kumari answered
You need to provide what case and what was the sentence given. if you provide full details then we can help you in this regard. Be brief but at least explain the case in short and the sentence is awarded for what allegations, so that we can advise where to file appeal. Appeals can be filed in a higher court so you should even mention the civil court name where you were awarded sentence.

Q: Divorce can be done within 1 year of marriage

I got married in June 30, my wife stayed with me for 10 days n went to her home, present she is staying with her parents.. she is not willing to come with me. She is demanding divorce now.. please guide me.. should I pay anything to her with no reason ??

Advocate Rekha Kumari answered
If she is demanding for divorce without reason and you are willing to keep her with you, you can file restitution of conjugal rights and ask her to come back to her matrimonial home. When you file restitution of conjugal rights, you will be saying that you are interested to join her back but she is not interested. Thanks.

Q: Can a divorcee man marry a already married but separated women

I got divorce legally i met one woman recently.can i marry that woman.but she did not get divorce from her husband...and she is leaving separately since one year.can i marry her?

Advocate Rekha Kumari answered
You can marry her only if she is also legally divorced. If she is not divorced and just separated according to Hindu Marriage Act her marriage is still not void and she can only live separately but cannot remarry unless she opts for legal divorce.

Q: Recourse when one party refuse to come after maintenance order passed

Hi sir, court passed order for Maintenance for wife and son, but they refuse and not coming to court . and divorce is got it. now what to do now

Advocate Rekha Kumari answered
If Court passed order for maintenance for wife and son but husband is refusing to give, file petition and attach his salary through court. Take help of your counsel to file contempt in case he is not obliging court orders.

Q: What to do if defendant is not paying even after an award is passed

Ni act.. award passes on Nov 2017.. defended not paying single Paisa... Court is not taking nessery action.. what to do Amount 150000/- Muncif court SULLURPET Nellore dist Andhra Pradesh

Advocate Rekha Kumari answered
You can file petition giving full details of property of defendant and attach the same to recover your award amount. There is provision to attach property to recover the amount in law or file civil suit for recovery of amount.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rekha Kumari

Can Advocate Rekha Kumari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rekha Kumari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Kumari?

When you meet with Advocate Rekha Kumari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Kumari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Kumari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Kumari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Kumari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rekha Kumari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rekha Kumari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rekha Kumari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rekha Kumari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.