One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vijayawada - Advocate Durga Prasad

Advocate Durga Prasad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Coca-Cola Godown Street, Maruthinagar, Vijayawada
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Durga Prasad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Durga Prasad's office is in Coca-Cola Godown Street, Maruthinagar, Vijayawada.
  • District Court, Vijayawada

Questions Answered by Advocate Durga Prasad I want divorce from my wife but she not ready. cheque bouncing case for money lent three years back