Husband claim alimony from wife in mutual divorce as wife is working

i have complete one year. I'm leaving with my parent since 5 month, my husband never provided me the money for my expenses due to that currently i'm working. 1. can my husband ask alimony from me as I m working as we are thinking of mutual divorce?? 2. Can I ask for alimony than also if i work from my husband??

if you both are thinking of divorce by mutual consent then the choice will be yours in respect of alimony your husnband cannot claim alimony from you but you can claim Permanent alimony from him if you wish then.

By law it's not possible.by mutual consent means both are party agree by mutual application.and husband is working so court never grant alimony. You also demand alimony for filed dv case demand to maintenance ofter maintenance grant then you filed divorce cased and demand your according granted by court.

First of all don't discuss family issues with any body, different people gives you difference opinion which confuse the person, better you consult to nearest Advocate. Your question's shows you are confused. In fact Alimony is your right. You have to ask for compensation, maintenance and expenses incurred for marriage, your all belongings, gift article received at time of marriage and so on. Even before you negotiate the Terms of Mutual Divorce you first consult to lawyer otherwise you will be cheated. You are unaware of your own rights.