One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Siddharth D Magdum

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMahim, Mumbai
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddharth Magdum has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddharth provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2011. He is a member of the Bombay City Civil Court Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4136/2011
  • Bombay High Court
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddharth D Magdum. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddharth D Magdum

Q: Complaint against boyfriend for blackmailing and abusing

My boyfriend for 4 years has been mentally and emotionally abusing me for quite some time. Recently, things took for the worse as he started blackmailing me of posting objectionable photos of our intimate moments of us to the public and the families, if I don't have a physical relationship with him and marry him. He even pleads by abusing me everyday, and often troubles and harasses my family members whenever I try to fight this situation. My parents are very strict, and I want to tackle this situation without bringing them in the scene. I have a few recordings and abusive messages of him saying these things and even accepting his blackmailing. Kindly assist me in this troublesome situation.

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum answered
If your boyfriend is blackmailing you and he is harassing you then you can file a police complaint in your local police station stating that he is blackmailing you and abusing you by giving bad words. It is a serious offence.

Q: Clarification on deduction of rent deposited by tenant

I was residing in a rented flat for 6 months and vacated it on 29th july.on the same day new tenant occupied the the owner is ducting 2 months deposit stating that there was a lock in period of 8 months.plz guide

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum answered
As per law the deposit money which the landlord has taken has to be returned when the agreement is over or expired. The landlord has to return you the deposit which he has taken. He cannot withhold the same.

Q: What can be done if father is torturing me to get married

I m 24 yr old lady My father hv torturing me mentally as well as physically since last 2-3 yrs bt this tym he hv crossed all limits he is forcing me for marriage i denied for marriage bcoz yet i'v not completed my internship n i want to be a self made independent woman i want to finish my education first n then want to get settled financially then only i want to marry bt my father is not listening to me jst becoz of my age, last month only he tried to kill me bt my younger brothers stopped him , n nw 2dy he threatened me that he'll cut my hands n legs so that i cud nt go out or he'll direct kill me. So I'm constantly thinking to either leave home or suicide.. so plz some one help me n tell me wat shud i do nw..

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum answered
firstly try to convince your father that you wish to marry after getting financially settled. if he is not getting convinced then he cannot force you to marry with anyone without your consent and without your wish. you can approach to nearest police station if he is trying to cause harm to you.

Q: Husband claim alimony from wife in mutual divorce as wife is working

i have complete one year. I'm leaving with my parent since 5 month, my husband never provided me the money for my expenses due to that currently i'm working. 1. can my husband ask alimony from me as I m working as we are thinking of mutual divorce?? 2. Can I ask for alimony than also if i work from my husband??

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum answered
if you both are thinking of divorce by mutual consent then the choice will be yours in respect of alimony your husnband cannot claim alimony from you but you can claim Permanent alimony from him if you wish then.

Q: Procedure for maintenance for working wife and minor daughter.

My husband is not taking any responsibility of ours.He is not behaving good just because I am not giving money to him,he says as I am working,I should do whole expenses of home like rent,exp.related to me,daughter and grocery like everything just because I am working also expects me to do all the household work and quarrels so many time on these topics. And if I deny to do the expenses,he simply ignore both of us,mental torture he is doing,doesnt talk and behave properly and asks me to stay at village if i am not doing all expenses.He says that he cannot afford to stay in city One more important thing,he is ready to stay in village just because he is working in merchant navy,once he is back from ship,he is free full time so he can stay anywhere and he knows that as I am working,it would be difficult for me to leave the city I am so frustrated as he is torturing a lot to me,also I hav 25000/- pm salary and he is earning 125000/- pm,i m hindu

Advocate Siddharth D Magdum answered
you can initiate proceeding under section 125 of Criminal procedure code for maintenance. that is to look after you and your children. there is a legal obligation upon the husband to look after his wife and children.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddharth D Magdum

Can Advocate Siddharth D Magdum represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddharth D Magdum can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum?

When you meet with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddharth D Magdum regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddharth D Magdum?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddharth D Magdum can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.