How to get divorce from my husband in a easy way

5yrs of marriage period...I have not registered our marriage yet. I need to apply for divorce. So without marriage certificates i want to appy without any probs. Also so far we r staying in same city and same residential... But our relationship is nt gud frm the beginning... We dont hve childrens... Being here i feel mind torture... I hve few recordings of my in-laws speech which made me to do suicide too. I took sleeping pills 3times in ths 5yrs. So pls advice wt to do in ths case. I dont want anything from him.

Answers (4)

178 votes

is your marriage arrange marriage then the invitation is the most necessary document a photograph of the marriage and the place if marriage is required, since you do not have any issue , children you can decide the matter your self, if he is also willing to be separated from you then you can file for mutual consent divorce in the court where you have jurisdiction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

I would like to state that forgetting diverse it is not necessary to get the marriage registered. Only you have to prove that both of you were living together after marriage as husband and wife. With regard to getting divorce in easy way I don't think there is any easy way to get divorce and except to approach the court of law and go through the procedures. If your husband is willing, we can approach the court of law by way of mutual consent and seek remedy without any complication. With regard to the other matters you are requested to approach any lawyer for legal assistance in person

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
273 votes

hi madam sir. give me both details madam then only we tell correct solution and also first you file divorce case against him madam. so easily you get divorce don't waste time

273 votes

if you are Hindu then will file mutual consent divorce, it will end 7months. without delay. if you are others then prevalent acts will apply for the divorce proceedings. all will take time if it is not mutual consent divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles