Accidentally watched child porn will I be arrested for the same

Sir when surfing on web I accidentally clicked on unknown link after that the porn site is opened. On that site I read note that the site contain child pornography then I quickly hitted close window button but I didn't downloaded , watched ,or printed any content from site now I am so afraid that the police come to my home and take me to jail please help me

Dear Reader,

The law does not prohibit watching pornography in the privacy of your home.

However, publishing or transmitting or causing to publish obscene content in electronic means may be an offence.

Since you did not download, view or print the content, the police cannot take any action.

I would recommend that to protect yourself in future, you should install an internet pornography filter software on your computer. This will ensure that you do not browse or download such content, even by mistake.

Hope that helps & happy browsing.

Best,
Advocate Ronil Goger

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli