One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pankaj Agarwal

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Courts, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pankaj is an experienced litigation lawyer practicing in the Delhi High Court and other courts of India. A deft interpreter of law, with various landmark judgements to his credit, he carries a formidable reputation amongst colleagues and peers in the High Court bar associations.

An expert at Property Cases, Succession & Family Matters, Recovery & Cheque Bounce Cases with an experience of 10 years in which he has adjudicated more than 2000 cases.

My Practice areas:
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts, etc.

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pankaj Agarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Agarwal

Q: What should be expenses if I send a notice for eviction to the tena

What should be my expenses if I send notice for eviction to the tenant and there after filling a case.

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal answered
Dear Client,Legal notice fees and legal expenses depends on the history of your case, first you need to share all the details about the dispute. kindly get in touch with me to proceed further.please contact me for further support.

Q: I have bank credit card but some time ago my sim card went somewhere which I didn't give because I w

I have bank credit card but some time ago my sim card went somewhere which I didn't give because I was busy in work but after that my family member's number started calling in the name of loan recovery agent to harass us. Because I didn't take any loan so me or my family member didn't pay heed to the phone calls considering it as fraud but he often told us about the phone calls after his phone calls when I checked my cards When I did, I came to know that he has actually taken a loan which I have not taken or I have never used any of his cards, a legal notice was also sent to us two days ago because I What should I do in such a situation that I have not taken the loan?

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal answered
Dear Client,First you should submit a reply of the legal notice through a lawyer within the stipulated time mentioned in the notice otherwise your defence will be struck off. Secondly immediately register a complaint with Police authority about the fraud and submit the copies of the complaint in the respective bank and cyber crime branch and also RBI fraud complaint me for further support.

Q: Intestate Division of Property- no dispute. Verbal agreement in place.

My grandfather passed away without a will. There is NO dispute among our family regarding the division. Further there is already a verbal agreement and understanding. nHowever, I would like to know about the process to make these transfers and divisions. Specifically the documents required. What kind of lawyer should I talk to and what is the usual fees for this kind of service.

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal answered
Dear Client,You can execute a registered MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) among all the shareholders of the property, same will be registered and executed at the office of registrar.Contact me for further support.

Q: Family diispute and inheritence of property

My father died when i was 13 year old and after his death my mother got agriculture property transferred to me and my brother name. My mother and siblings have always remained abusive and continuously mentally harass me like mother will not sign application form for college admission or will not give money for college admission form even when i am minor. I got broken skull and cut marks on my private area before i could turn 5 years to which she has no proper explanation. My mother told me that she got property transferred on my and my brother name. Rather she would claim that it is on her name and my elder also said that she has seen proof of that. she continued her misbehavior and asked me to do some illegal work also. She turned 60 7 years back. I left home in 2017 and since then we never talked. I put her number on blocked list. When i got to know that i am also a co owner of the property i tried to take control of the property but my brother is coming in between. I was thinking i

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal answered
Dear Client,check with your district sab registrer office whether you are a co-owner in the property or not, if your name is present there then you can file a suit for possession and also submit a police complaint for possession of the property, please contact for further support.

Q: Amount Lien in SBI Bank from More than 2 Years

Hello, during lock down i sold mobile phone to someone. He sent me 90000 rupees in my bank account. After 2 days the amount got blocked and marked as lien in my bank account. After visiting branch they told me that bank has received a complain regarding that transaction. I called that person and his number was switched off. Since 2 years that amount is lien in my bank account. I have sent so many emails to the bank asking for the copy of the complaint. They never responded. What should I do now? The bank is SBI.

Advocate Pankaj Agarwal answered
Dear Client,If the bank is not responding and not providing any complaint copy to you then first you should hire a lawyer who will coordinate with the bank on your behalf to release your money failing which legal proceedings may be initiated against the bank and its concerned branch manager.Contact me for releasing your money from the bank.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Agarwal

Can Advocate Pankaj Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.