Can an organization sue me if a give a bad review to them on internet

So I gave a bad review (1 star) to this organisation called "the calculus" on Google maps ,and explained why I don't like it,it was a long 2-3 paragraph review,so after a month they send me a legal notice stating I will have to pay 25lacks and remove review from Google ,is it possible? I have removed my review for time being but I believe that if I don't like the quality of service then I can write a bad review ,I do have screenshot of whole review still with with along will their legal notice,so can they really sue me over it?

Your giving bad review (1 star) to this organisation called "the calculus" on Google maps,and also explaining your point of view establishes your credibility as a user(dissatisfied). You did the right job and making other users about the flaws. You did a good job they should have taken that in good spirit and improved their services instead of sending you a legal notice which is devoid of any value. You can approach consumer forum for this arm twisting instead of removing your views. This legal notice along with the snapshot will work in your favour. No need to be afraid, guns have been given to you to go blazing against them. No worries,rather you can take steps against them

If that review or suggestion is only regarding the quality of the their work then they can't take any legal action against you but if you have used any offensive or bad language in that review or suggestion then the company can take action u under cyber laws or any other law as applicable.

Hello,
For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:

In accordance with the legal notice sent by the, pursuant to the review you gave can conclude to legal proceedings under defamatory laws.

You need to immediately hire a legal professional before they start such proceedings against you and any ex parte order follows.

I hope this answers your question.

Best
M. Faris
Advocate