Procedure for canceling NBW case

CAN I CANCEL NBW ...? WHAT IS PROCEDURE

you can appear before court and make application for cancellation of Non bailable warrant and please mention reason why you not appear before court then court will cancel NBW and can impose cost upon you

I which case your nbw is issued first see the matter if it is cheque bouncing case then it will be cancelled. But if it is state case then you should first see the section and you should have valid reason that why u have not appeared before the court on previou date. If h have appointed an advocate u should contact him.