Petitioner launch non bailable warrant against us what to do

03-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir in 2010 fir under section 307 launch against me and my 4 colleges.But after that police put us 3 members in 2nd number and main accused in 1st number.after that now petitioner put istgasa and judge directly launch non bailable warrant against us.sir suggest us what would we do further.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
568 votes
One case under sec 307 ipc registered against you and in enquiry they place your name in kahana no 2.if after that complaint filed against you now for reason of non bailable warrant .you have to apply for anticipatory bail

Answer #2
737 votes
You have been issued non bailable warrants after prosecution moved application under section 319 crpc. Now apply bail application under section 438 crpc in the sessions court. Do state that in are placed in coloum 2
Answer #3
770 votes
You have to file anticipatory bail against that very NBW of arrest before the court of session by engaging an Advocate. You can also file a criminal revision against that summoning order of the complaint.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."