×

Legal validity of a non bailable warrant as long as it is unexecuted

An NBW will be alive, as long as it is remain unexecuted/un-recalled (or) time to time the magistrate has to extend its validity to make it remain alive. Please clarify.

Hello Sir,

If the accused not attend the Court as per the directions of the Court, then the court will NBWs, in such an event in general party approach the Advocate to file recall petition before the Magistrates Court and the Court in general recall the warrants. Every such warrant shall remain in force until it is cancelled by the Court which issued it, or until it is executed.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore