Legal validity of a non bailable warrant as long as it is unexecuted

An NBW will be alive, as long as it is remain unexecuted/un-recalled (or) time to time the magistrate has to extend its validity to make it remain alive. Please clarify.

Answers (1)

Hello Sir,

If the accused not attend the Court as per the directions of the Court, then the court will NBWs, in such an event in general party approach the Advocate to file recall petition before the Magistrates Court and the Court in general recall the warrants. Every such warrant shall remain in force until it is cancelled by the Court which issued it, or until it is executed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Once high court orders to bail in criminal case till final disposal of second order high court order of stay/suspension of sentence and not …

Read More

A friend of mine is arrested and is in jail for a period of 50 days for offences under section 408,420,468 and 471 of ipc..the amount involved in the …

Read More

420/406 34 charges session rejected bail matter of grp actual accused absconded. 42 days completed for this employee for his arrestment.matter of 18 l…

Read More

sir i am prosecuted under ipc 324 and my case is under trial and the stage of my case is for examination u/s 313crpc as i meant with an ccident and ai…

Read More