Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Geeta Tirandasu

Advocate Geeta Tirandasu

  Nallakunta, Hyderabad

 Experience: 5 years

3 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Geeta Tirandasu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Geeta provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Documentation Matters, Civil Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Geeta enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2012. She is the member of the Advocates High Court Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2666/2012

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Geeta Tirandasu: English, Hindi, Telugu

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Corporate
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad


  • MON 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Geeta Tirandasu

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Geeta Tirandasu

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Geeta Tirandasu

Fill in your details and Advocate Geeta Tirandasu will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly