How to get bail in case of Sec 251aa

My brother carried his pistol in school to bring his niece and der occurred an argument for fee issue as it was due n also he made a part payment and assured da school authority in writing to clear da dues on or before 7th April as but school principal denied made him get out of da school and on the other side his niece kept crying as she was all alone in da hostel seeing dis situation my brother became so hyper that his pistol came out from his pocket and ultimately the school authority got a chance and lodged a complaint in police police has imposed sec 25 1aa on him .please advice what to do for da bail

Answers (3)

173 votes

You have not clearly mentioned under which law the case has been registered by the police.. Anyways, i think your case is one which falls under sec 25(1AA) of the Arms Act, for which the maximum punishment is 7 years..

If ur brother has already been arrested by the police, in that event at first you may file a petition for bail through your lawyer before your nearest judicial magistrate.. If ur bail petition will be rejected by the Ld. Magistrate, then you have to move a bail petition before the sessions Court of your District..
Hope, this answer will help you.. Thanks..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

124 votes

If your brother is not arrested he can obtain anticipatory bail under section 239 CrPC from High Court or Sessions Court, but if he is arrested initially you need to move a bail application in the court of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate of your district

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
217 votes

Your brother ought to have kept his calm. You may meet me in my chamber for a detailed discussion on the matter. Your brother may have to take anticipatory bail. In the meantime let him stay safely because police may arrest him.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles