One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Bidhayak Acharyya

Advocate Bidhayak Acharyya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Manjushree Apartment, Panjabari Road, Guwahati
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, International Law, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Bidhayak Acharyya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bidhayak Acharyya's office is in Manjushree Apartment, Panjabari Road, Guwahati.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Guwahati,
  • District Court, Guwahati,
  • District Court, Kamrup,
  • Gauhati High Court,
  • Motor Accident Cases Tribunal, Guwahati

Questions Answered by Advocate Bidhayak Acharyya Bailable And Non Bailable Offence Married women living with another man can villagers take action