Drinking Beer/alcohol In Pubic Pace

I had just started drinking beee outside the park premises, then suddenly the cop came and tested with alcometer, it was found 7mg/100ml, he noted down my adhar detail and asked me to come to the court whenever will he call me.the cop didn't give me any challa or notice.. Just asked to apear in court. Sir wt should i do, and wt charges could tje police frame agaist me.??

Answers (3)

284 votes

Need not worry.
No arresting will be made. You need to appear before the court and move an application as prescribed under law.
A minimum fine will be imposed against you and you’ll be free from all the charges against you.
Rest can be discussed over a call or over a meeting

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

as per the contents you have stated the police will prosecute you under the excise act .for which you need to attend the case they will file a qualandra against you .I can definitely help you to get ride of this case in the very beginning of the case .u can contact me through the app

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
156 votes

I have perused your query. See you will be booked under the Delhi Excise Act for consuming liquor in a public place and be tried accordingly. The police officer will call you whenever a kalandara/report is prepared and submitted in the Court. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles