Domestic violence by husband even after lodging a police complaint

I,my sisters and mainly my mother are victim of domestic violence from last 21 years.Last year we took help from police but it was of no use it worsen the situation police simply made us shift temporarily to my aunt house and on my fathers request we came back but again within few days he started torturing us mentally by abusing or treating us.I want to end this torture.Kindly help me as situation is becoming worse day by day and we are not safe here.We cant go to anybody house because of my father he made us break all ties with others.

hi,
the best way to react on this is by filing a police complaint first and then persuing the case under section 498-A IPC along with section 12 of Domestic Violence Act.
Also there are other relevant provisions by which your father would be punished accordingly under the IPC however in case you are above 18 years of age and relatively earning i suggest you to take a separate accommodation and then file the above said cases

Firstly lodged a complaint before the concerned Polive station and after that filed domestic violence case against your father and from the court you can get protection as well as maintenance from your father

If your father is not mending his way and keeps on harassing all of you then simply if your mother is ready she can file for divorce on ground of cruelty and then ask for maintenance from your father and if you and your sister is minors he also has to give money for your maintenance and if you are major then also you can take share from your father's property. So just decide among your self first and then meet a lawyer.