Can I Hire My Private Lawyer If I'm The Victim

I've logged an FIR under the section 376,420. They said that the state will give me a lawyer but am I allowed to hire my own lawyer? What are the fees? Is it very costly? What can be the fees range?

Hi. yes u can engage your private lawyer but you must prefer an application before the concerned authority and regards the same you must get notification from the government and fees will be decided by the government.
Thank you

Dear Sir,
It all depends upon the profile of the advocate you chose it may range between Rs.50 k to 5L. Secondly you have to seek permission of the Court to engage private lawyer. You have taken a wise decision.

Dear client

I gone through your quirre regarding your you might not ask about fee of about your case on this platform this is only Free leagal aiad stage you shouldn't curtailed opportunity to you using.